- Cruise Bangkok’s canals in a traditional klong boat
- Sample typical Thai foods and eat where the locals eat
- Learn about Thai culture and cuisine from a local chef
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
Meet at the information booth inside the Palladium shopping mall. Enter the Palladium shopping mall at ENTRANCE 3 on the corner of Petchaburi Road and Ratchaprarop Road intersection. As you soon as you enter you will find the information booth by the door. More details will be provided by email.
The tour will finish outside Nang Loeng Market. Your guide will help direct you back to your hotel or find transport for you should you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- You will need to be able enough to get in and out of a klong boat from the pier
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear comfortable shoes
- The tour departs rain or shine, so wear appropriate clothing in rainy season and bring an umbrella
- Please contact us before booking if you have dietary requirements or allergies
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Chefs Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A must-do when in BKK - make it your first tour!" See review