Explore our promoted experiences
- Sip a cocktail with sunset views from the Park Society Bar
- Ride the Skytrain and a Chao Phraya riverboat with your private guide
- Enjoy Thai street food or restaurant cuisine for dinner (depending on option selected)
- Browse hundreds of shops at the modern mall-market venue of Asiatique
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Inside Sofitel So Bangkok, take a table in the chic Park Society Bar. Sip a cocktail and hear from your guide about Bangkok’s cuisine and nightlife. Then head to your next destination to enjoy a meal that features a variety of delicious Thai dishes. Choose to have dinner at either a local street food eatery where some of the city’s best food offerings are served up in unassuming surroundings, or at Somtum Der, a popular restaurant that offers authentic cuisine in a colorful air-conditioned space. Your guide can explain the dishes and assist with ordering, facilitating an authentic experience of Thailand's renowned cuisine.
Afterward, hop aboard the Skytrain (BTS), Bangkok’s efficient and air-conditioned elevated rail transport, and zip over to the Chao Phraya River. Transfer to a ferry for a 10-minute ride that provides amazing views of twinkling temples and riverboats on the riverside.
Disembark at Asiatique, a popular night market with more than 1,500 vendors that sell clothing, jewelry, electronics, handicrafts and more. This open-air shopping bazaar stretches along a 985-foot (300-meter) long boardwalk on the river.
After you get oriented at Asiatique, your guide says farewell to end your 5-hour tour. Enjoy shopping or taking in a show at your leisure, then make your own way back to your hotel. Transportation options are widely available from Asiatique.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels at/near Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Public transport also includes Tuk Tuk or Taxi as well from Park Society Bar to Soi Convent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exotissimo Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms