- See the city lights illuminating Bangkok’s temples, palaces, and landmarks
- Go on a guided tour of Bangkok’s 24-hour flower market, Pak Khlong Talat
- Includes dinner at a local restaurant and street food snacks and desserts
- Choose between a small-group tour—maximum 10 travelers—or a private tour
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
MEETING POINT: EXIT 1 - KRUNG THONBURI BTS (SKYTRAIN) STATION (Green Line exit not Golden Line). The guide will wait at the top of the stairs (ticket office level) before going to road level. If coming by BTS first exit through ticket gate. Guide will be wearing a polo shirt with an "Expique" logo
Our final stop is in Chinatown. From here we will give you a lift back to central Bangkok locations or a public transport station. We return guest within a limited distance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We meet at a BTS (Skytrain) Station as traffic in the evening can be bad. Strongly encourage guests to take the Skytrain / Public Transport to our meeting point
- Please Note: Temples buildings are usually closed at night but the atmosphere in the grounds are special.
- Some walking is involved through markets and around temples
- This tour is suitable for vegetarians. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is an alcohol free tour and please be aware that it is illegal to drink in the tuk tuk. We reserve the right to stop the tour if there is drunken behaviour. We do provide soft drinks throughout the tour.
- Minimum age of 10 years old for small group tour option. Children are allowed on private tours but must buy a ticket if over 5.: This is an evening cultural tour and will finish about 11pm so it is not advisable for young children.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- If it rains it is more fun: We run the tour throughout the year and have never had to cancel a tour due to rain. If it rain we have ponchos, rain covers and umbrellas. You may get a little wet but if you bring a positive attitude you may discover it is even more memorable:
- Changes to itinerary: The restaurants and food stores we eat at may vary from day to day depending on what's open.
- There are 2 people per tuk tuk. If you book as 3 or 5 people you may have 3 people in 1 tuk tuk. If you book as an individual you may share with another guest.
- For join-in tour option: This is a small group tour limited to 10 people per group.
- Due to COVID this tour has not been run regularly and will be constantly reviewed to ensure the best experience. Wat Pho is currently closed at night and has been changed to Wat Arun. It is possible they will switch back.
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expique
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Night tours are perfect because the weather is nicer and there is no heavy traffic as you see in Bangkok during the day." See review
- "Just one caution if you have mobility issues then climbing in and out of a tuk tuk can be difficult." See review
- "Don’t miss this tour as your first experience in Bangkok." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews