3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Bangkok like a local as you walk, ride a tuk-tuk, and cruise the Chao Phraya River on this 3.5-hour tour. Weave through the city streets on a traditional tuk-tuk, then jump off to admire Thien Fa shrine, stroll around vibrant Chinatown, and sample local specialties at Sampeng Market. After admiring sights like the Royal Palace and Pak Khlong Talat Flower Market, depart from Ta Chang Pier for a scenic riverboat cruise.
- 3.5-hour Bangkok tour by foot, tuk-tuk, and riverboat
- Admire views of the Royal Palace, Little India and Wat Thien Fa
- Jump off to explore Chinatown, Sampeng Market and Pak Khlong Talat
- Soak up the scenery on a Chayo Praya River cruise
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and all activities
- This small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled water and cold towel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangkok Tour by Foot, Tuk-Tuk, and Riverboat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangkok Tour by Foot, Tuk-Tuk, and Riverboat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bangkok Tour by Foot, Tuk-Tuk, and Riverboat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bangkok Tour by Foot, Tuk-Tuk, and Riverboat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bangkok Tour by Foot, Tuk-Tuk, and Riverboat
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBangkokFood Tours - PattayaUnique Experiences - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinUnique Experiences - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangUnique Experiences - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Line Village BangkokVimanmek MansionSri Mariamman TempleSky BarBang RakMadame Tussauds BangkokKhao Yai National ParkAbhisek Dusit Throne HallAmphawa Floating MarketTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Lumpinee Boxing StadiumSampeng Market MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Snake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Democracy Monument Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)BanglamphuKidZania BangkokAyutthayaSiam Amazing Park