3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Bangkok ranks among Thailand’s must-see destinations, and when darkness falls over the temples and markets, the city takes on a whole new look and feel. On this tour, spin through Bangkok the traditional way—by tuk-tuk—and explore the city illuminated against the dark night skies. Hit attractions including the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, and watch the neon lights dancing on the Chao Phraya River.
- Explore Bangkok by night on this evening sightseeing tour
- Spin through the city by tuk-tuk with your guide
- Visit top sites like the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Fine views along the Chao Phraya River by night
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by Tuk Tuk
Hotel pickup & drop off
Departure & Return
Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunleisure World
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangkok Night Lights: Temple & City Tour by Tuk Tuk (Multi Languages)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangkok Night Lights: Temple & City Tour by Tuk Tuk (Multi Languages)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bangkok Night Lights: Temple & City Tour by Tuk Tuk (Multi Languages)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bangkok Night Lights: Temple & City Tour by Tuk Tuk (Multi Languages)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bangkok Night Lights: Temple & City Tour by Tuk Tuk (Multi Languages)
3 to 4 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Water ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBangkokUnique Experiences - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaUnique Experiences - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinUnique Experiences - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Baiyoke Sky TowerKhao San RoadDemocracy Monument AyutthayaSiam Amazing ParkLumpinee Boxing StadiumPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Dusit PalaceErawan ShrineKhao Yai National ParkBangkok NANTA TheatreTaling Chan Floating MarketBangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Wat KalayanamitVimanmek MansionGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Wat Suthat ThepwararamChatuchak MarketTemple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Jim Thompson House Museum