- Discover Bangkok's legendary after-dark street food scene during a nighttime tour by tuk-tuk
- Sample local street food favorites like pad thai and “Guay Tiew Kua Gai” (rice noodles with chicken)
- Learn about the ingredients and cooking techniques that make this simple food so tasty
- See famous Thai temples and landmarks after dark
- Includes all food tastings, one beer, and hotel drop-off
Departure & Return
Exit no.2 of Samyan MRT Station, in front of Chamchuri Square Building
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Motor through the Bangkok traffic as you stop at famed street vendors for local favorites like the city’s “best” pad thai, “Guay Tiew Kua Gai” (Thai rice noodles with chicken), and some tasty Northeastern “Isaan” Thai food. As you snack, your guide helps explain the cooking techniques and ingredients that make these simple dishes so delicious.
Continue your nighttime adventure by visiting Bangkok sights like a temple, a flower market, and a collection of Old Town landmarks after dark. The different atmosphere after the sun has set makes for a unique experience.
At the end of your snacking and exploration, your tour guide delivers you back to your Bangkok hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not suitable for vegetarians and halal
- Not suitable for people who cannot have seafood
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, as well as tights cannot be worn as outer garments. Long skirts lower than your knees are allowed.
- See-through shirts and blouses cannot be worn.
- Sleeveless shirts or vests cannot be worn; it's necessary to wear only shirts or tops to cover your shoulders (Scarves or shawl cannot be worn to cover your shoulders). T-shirts are allowed.
- For our Rooftop Bar, this bar is not strict for the dress code.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bangkok Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.