4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tuk Tuk Ride
Roundtrip transfers from centrally located Bangkok hotels
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Price for children ages 2-11 years applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Infant seats can be requested, but are subject to availability. (Cannot be guaranteed)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Bangkok Chinatown Way of Life Experience ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Bangkok Chinatown Way of Life Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Bangkok Chinatown Way of Life Experience ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Bangkok Chinatown Way of Life Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Bangkok Chinatown Way of Life Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Siam Niramit BangkokSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Bang Pa-In Royal PalaceMarble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Bangkok NANTA TheatreJim Thompson House MuseumLumpinee Boxing StadiumPhra Sumen FortNational Museum of Royal Barges Dusit PalaceKhlong Saen SaepBanglamphuCalypso CabaretLumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Sri Mariamman TempleSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Asiatique The RiverfrontVimanmek Mansion