- Day trip to Ayutthaya and Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, with optional market stop
- Learn about Thai Buddhism as you tour Ayutthaya’s ancient temples (wats)
- Numbers are capped at just nine, guaranteeing great guide interaction
- Includes 2-way transfers from select Bangkok hotels or Chatuchak
Departure & Return
Meeting point: National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY TripGuru Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands