Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
62 Tours & Activities
223 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Stroll through the bustling bazaars of Bangalore on a private shopping tour. This tour is a great opportunity to find authentic Indian ware including sarees, shoes, bangles, and souvenirs. Visit Brigade Road and Commercial Street to search for gifts to give to friends and family. After a long day of shopping, sit down to a delicious Indian lunch at a local establishment.
- Take a private shopping tour around the bazaars of Bangalore
- Shop for authentic Indian items like sarees and colorful bangles
- Sit down to a delicious Indian lunch at a local establishment
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this fully private excursion
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shopping and Bazaar Trail in Bangalore?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shopping and Bazaar Trail in Bangalore?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shopping and Bazaar Trail in Bangalore?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shopping and Bazaar Trail in Bangalore?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18983P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursShopping ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBangaloreFood Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreShopping Tours - CoimbatoreMarkets - CoimbatoreHalf-day Tours - CoimbatoreFood Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - PondicherryShopping Tours - PondicherryMarkets - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryFood Tours - ChennaiBus Tours - ChennaiShopping Tours - ChennaiMarkets - ChennaiHalf-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Wonderla Amusement ParkBannerghatta National ParkKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Fun World & Water WorldIndira Gandhi Musical FountainSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathInnovative Film CityNational Gallery of Modern Art