Are you interested in?
Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace) Tours
29 Tours & Activities
98 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
320 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the cultural sites of Mysore from Bangalore with ease on this full-day tour. Depart from your Bangalore hotel and travel to Mysore. In the company of a guide, learn about the Mysore kingdom and explore the Devraj Market and Bailey Dungeons, Mysore Palace, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, and more. Pause midday for lunch.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bangalore hotel
- Learn about Mysore from your guide
- Enjoy a break for lunch
- Visit Mysore Palace, Devraj Market, and Bailey Dungeons
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop from Bangalore Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Royal Mysore tour from Bangalore with Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Royal Mysore tour from Bangalore with Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Royal Mysore tour from Bangalore with Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Royal Mysore tour from Bangalore with Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18983P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreFood Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreMarkets - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatoreFood Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - PondicherryMarkets - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryFood Tours - ChennaiBus Tours - ChennaiMarkets - ChennaiHistorical Tours - ChennaiFull-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Sri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)ISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumFun World & Water WorldBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Wonderla Amusement ParkBannerghatta National ParkInnovative Film CityKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathNational Gallery of Modern ArtIndira Gandhi Musical FountainRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)