2 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
On this walking tour around Bangalore you will see the sights of the city and experience normal everyday life from up close. Explore ancient temples and peaceful neighborhoods with a local guide, who will bring the history of the city to life through their stories. It’s an easy walk with plenty of stops, ideal for a variety of fitness levels.
- Entrance fees are included
- Light snacks are provided
- Get to know Bangalore with an enthusiastic local guide
- An ideal tour for visitors with little time in Bangalore
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Heritage Expert
All Entry costs
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress modestly
- Comfortable walking shoes with socks/sandals are recommended
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hidden Gems Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ulsoor Heritage Walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ulsoor Heritage Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ulsoor Heritage Walk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ulsoor Heritage Walk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreCity Tours - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - CoimbatoreCity Tours - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryCity Tours - ChennaiWalking Tours - ChennaiCategory
Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleMysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)National Gallery of Modern ArtSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleJawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Vidhana SoudhaKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Bannerghatta National ParkBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Indira Gandhi Musical FountainKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathWonderla Amusement ParkFun World & Water WorldInnovative Film CityTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)