9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit some of South India's most impressive Hindu temples with this private excursion from Bangalore. You can either borrow a motorcycle or get pick you up bright and early from your hotel and ferry you out to Talakadu, home to the 14th-century Vaidyanatheswara Temple. Your next stop will be the black-granite Keertinarayana Temple, followed by lunch. IN the afternoon, you'll be whisked away to Somnathpur, home to the 13th-century Chennakesava Temple, celebrated for its beautiful carvings.
- Visit beautiful old 13th- and 14th- century temples
- A private guide will be with you to explain the significance of the temples
- Choice of Royal Enfield motorcycle rental or car transfer
- Breakfast and lunch are included in room rates
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Footwear needs to be removed before entering temples and we have multiple temples on this itinerary. So slippers or slip-ons which can be easily removed, are preferable
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour from Bangalore to Talakadu and Somnathpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour from Bangalore to Talakadu and Somnathpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour from Bangalore to Talakadu and Somnathpur?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour from Bangalore to Talakadu and Somnathpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18983P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreBus Tours - MysoreArchitecture Tours - MysoreHistorical Tours - MysoreFull-day Tours - MysoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreArchitecture Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - PondicherryArchitecture Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryCategory
Indira Gandhi Musical FountainISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)Fun World & Water WorldSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleInnovative Film CityBull Temple (Nandi Temple)KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Karnataka Chitrakala ParishathTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Bannerghatta National ParkRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleWonderla Amusement ParkArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)National Gallery of Modern ArtKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium