- 13-hour private day trip to Lepakshi from Bangalore
- Choose between a private car and a Royal Enfield motorcycle
- Visit India's largest Nandi statue and the Virabhadra Temple
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Private tour ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
What To Expect
Once you arrive in Lepakshi, head straight for India's largest Nandi bull statue, standing 15 feet (4.5 meters) tall and formed out of a single granite block. After exploring the area around the statue, take a lunch break and then continue on to the Virabhadra Temple, an impressive example of Vijaynagara architecture.
You'll spend time wandering the grounds, while your guide fills you in on the history of the building. The paintings of Lepakshi follow a unique style with elegant line-work set against an orange-red background. You'll also see Mukha Mandapa, a venue for local dances and other cultural activities; the Artha Mandapa, where the King did his worship; and where the Garbha Griha houses the deity.
Depart Lepakshi around 4pm to head back to Bangalore for drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.