12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the charms of the impressive Chitradurga Fort on this day trip from Bangalore. Choose to travel by private car or Royal Enfield motorcycle. Explore this stunning 17th-century fort with its concentric walls, gates, watchtowers, and secret entrances and pathways. Climb to the top for views of a mosque, reservoirs, and 18 temples. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and personalized attention from your private guide.
- Explore and learn about Chitradurga Fort
- Option to travel by classic motorcycle
- Delicious breakfast and lunch included
- Private guide ensures personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Rental of Royal Enfield motorcycle or Transport by private car (as chosen)
Use of helmet
Pickup and drop-off (only for Private Car option)
Pickup and drop-off for Motorcycle option
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A valid international driving license for riding motorcycle in India is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to book the Motorcycle option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Chitradurga Fort from Bangalore?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Chitradurga Fort from Bangalore?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to Chitradurga Fort from Bangalore?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Chitradurga Fort from Bangalore?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Motorcycle ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreMotorcycle Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatoreMotorcycle Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryMotorcycle Tours - ChennaiHistorical Tours - ChennaiFull-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Bull Temple (Nandi Temple)Bannerghatta National ParkKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Wonderla Amusement ParkRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleJawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Vidhana SoudhaInnovative Film CityKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathNational Gallery of Modern ArtKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Sri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleMysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Indira Gandhi Musical FountainFun World & Water World