Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
93 Tours & Activities
Top Temples in Bangalore
4 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Take a 3-hour cooking lesson in a private Bangalore home that culminates with a delicious meal with your hosts. The chef Archana welcomes you into her kitchen to learn to make several traditional Gowda dishes from her family recipes. You might prepare bisi bele huli anna (rice, vegetable, and lentil), holige (lentil-stuffed flatbread), ragi mudde (millet flour balls), or mamsada saaru (stewed mutton). Perfect for people who seek an authentic experience of culinary traditions and Karnataka hospitality. Includes cooking lesson, and full meal with appetizers, dessert, and beverages.
- 3-hour cooking lesson and meal in a private Bangalore home
- Experience the warm hospitality of your chef-instructor during a cooking experience in her home
- Learn to prepare several Gowda dishes
- Join the host and her family for a feast that you helped to prepare
- Gain insight into Bangalore family life and cultural traditions
- Includes lunch or dinner, beverages, and cooking lesson
Saved to wishlist!
Private cooking class with your host Archana
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBaldota Spring Woods, Telecom Colony, Virupakshapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560097, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Bangalore Home?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Bangalore Home?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Bangalore Home?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Private Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Bangalore Home?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 12
See all 12
Product code: 7626P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreCooking Classes - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - CoimbatoreHalf-day Tours - CoimbatoreCooking Classes - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryCooking Classes - ChennaiWalking Tours - ChennaiHalf-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Innovative Film CityBull Temple (Nandi Temple)ISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Fun World & Water WorldBannerghatta National ParkArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Sri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleNational Gallery of Modern ArtIndira Gandhi Musical FountainKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathWonderla Amusement ParkKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)