7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
See the best of Bangalore with this comprehensive full-day tour. Over the course of 8-9 hours, learn about the city’s history from its humble pre-medieval origins to its current status as a cosmopolitan IT hub. Visit a local temple, bazaar, gardens, church, heritage buildings, an archeological museum, and much more. This tour includes all entrance fees, a delicious South Indian lunch, and the services of an English-speaking guide.
- Discover Bangalore in just a day
- Excellent overview for first-time visitors
- Entrance fees and traditional lunch included
- Comfortable transport to and from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned car or minivan
Authentic local Lunch
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Central Bengaluru area
Professional English Speaking Heritage Expert
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointCauvery Emporium, Brigade Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you back to your central Bangalore location/hotel or Cauvery Emporium
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Language English only
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Gems Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangalore Through the Ages - Full-Day Tour of the City with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangalore Through the Ages - Full-Day Tour of the City with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bangalore Through the Ages - Full-Day Tour of the City with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bangalore Through the Ages - Full-Day Tour of the City with Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 46765P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangaloreFood Tours - MysoreBus Tours - MysoreMarkets - MysoreFood Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreMarkets - CoimbatoreFood Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - PondicherryMarkets - PondicherryCategory
Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Indira Gandhi Musical FountainArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Fun World & Water WorldKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathNational Gallery of Modern ArtBannerghatta National ParkSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)Innovative Film CityJawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Wonderla Amusement Park