Are you interested in?
98 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
320 Tours & Activities
223 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the folklore of Bangalore on a journey to nearby towns during this day tour. See the silk cocoons and industry of Ramanagara, visit the town of Channapatna where they make wooden toys, discover thousands of pieces of village art at the Karnataka Folk Museum, and visit a village house that is home to a 400-year-old Banyan tree. This door-to-door tour is inclusive of entrances fees and a delicious lunch.
- Visit towns near Bangalore and learn about the area’s unique folklore
- See the silk cocoons, a wooden toy town, and 400-year-old Banyan tree
- Explore the Karnataka Folk Museum home to a plethora of village art
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Bangalore hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Bangalore
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Folk art trail in Bangalore?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Folk art trail in Bangalore?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Folk art trail in Bangalore?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Folk art trail in Bangalore?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 18983P73
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBangaloreBus Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ChennaiHistorical Tours - ChennaiFull-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Wonderla Amusement ParkIndira Gandhi Musical FountainKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Innovative Film CityBannerghatta National ParkFun World & Water WorldKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Bull Temple (Nandi Temple)National Gallery of Modern ArtRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium