- Half-day bicycle tour around Bangalore with a guide
- Cycle along a scenic trail to see a temple complex, a silk factory, and a 4th-generation pottery place
- Take a ride through the Nandi Hills
- Breakfast and buffet lunch included
- Bike and cycle helmet included
- Small group of 12 participants or fewer
Departure & Return
Our tour host will be standing in front of the Hard Rock Cafe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise to a beautiful temple that bears the imprint of various historical ruling dynasties. Continue to a quaint British-built railway station, and a silk workshop to learn how thread is spun into yarn.
Next, head to a pottery village to have a go on a potter’s wheel before cycling through the beautiful Nandi Hills. Afterward, return to the farm stay to top off the trip with a delicious farm-to-table lunch made from organic vegetables.
Your tour concludes as your guide drops you back off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Map to the start point of the tour - https://goo.gl/maps/7cmMpEw4UZL2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unventured Expeditions Pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Nandi Hills Countryside Tour by Bike.