4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the ancient dance ritual of Bharatnatyam during your trip to Bangalore. The sacred dance is unique to South India that encompasses mythology, gestures, and expressions. Learn about the history of this dance as well as a few dance moves from the instructor during this evening excursion. This tour is also inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Observe the ancient dance of Bharatnatyam while you’re in Bangalore
- See how the mythology, gestures, and expressions make up this dance
- Learn some dance moves of this unique South Indian dance with an instructor
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Bangalore hotel
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
All hotels in Bangalore
ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru - a Luxury Collection Hotel , No 1 Residency Road, Bengaluru 560025 India The Oberoi, Bengaluru , 37 - 39 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bengaluru 560001 India Taj West End , Race Course Road, Bengaluru 560001 India ITC Windsor, Bengaluru - a Luxury Collection Hotel , 25 Windsor Square Golf Course Road, Bengaluru 560052 India The Leela Palace Bengaluru , #23 The Leela Palace Bengaluru Old Airport Road, Bengaluru 560008 India
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bharatnatyam Classical Dance Experience in Bangalore?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bharatnatyam Classical Dance Experience in Bangalore?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bharatnatyam Classical Dance Experience in Bangalore?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bharatnatyam Classical Dance Experience in Bangalore?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bharatnatyam Classical Dance Experience in Bangalore
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreBus Tours - CoimbatoreHalf-day Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ChennaiHalf-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Innovative Film CityKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)National Gallery of Modern ArtTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Bannerghatta National ParkWonderla Amusement ParkIndira Gandhi Musical FountainVidhana SoudhaFun World & Water WorldMysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)