3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
One of the best ways to experience a new city is to try its food. On this Bangalore foodie tour, you’ll tour central streets and hidden alleyways to find the best food spots. By traveling with a local insider, you won’t have to worry about getting lost, and you’ll also discover local eateries that you wouldn’t find alone. Along the way, you’ll hear fascinating stories about the city, and enjoy multiple tastings.
- This foodie tour is a great way to learn about the best food spots in town
- Multiple food tastings are included
- Combine Bangalore sightseeing with tasting your way around the city
- No getting lost—a guide will navigate
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax) (5%)
A passionate foodie to be your food tour ambassador
tasting portions of food included in the tour
Personal Expenses:In case you choose to buy things along the way, you are encouraged to spend your own cash so that reimbursements aren’t invoiced to you with added taxes. Otherwise please let us know in advance if you would like us to pick up any bills along the way and invoice them to you in the end.
Any food requested by guest that is outside of the itinerary of the tour
Drinks (alcoholic as well as non alcoholic, available to purchase)
Departure & Return
24, Vittal Mallya Rd, KG Halli, D' Souza Layout, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation subject to availability
- All items listed in the program are samples, and subject to availability. In case some item is not available we will replace it with something else
- Bodyguards, company representatives and accompanying officials will be charged rack rates
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We do our best and are reputed to follow the best safety and hygiene standards. But we do not take responsibility for accidents, illnesses, theft, or any personal losses consequent to the tours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Culture Rings
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16607P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreFood Tours - CoimbatoreFood Tours - PondicherryFood Tours - ChennaiCategory
Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Fun World & Water WorldNational Gallery of Modern ArtRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Wonderla Amusement ParkInnovative Film CityBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Sri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleBannerghatta National ParkJawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumMysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Vidhana SoudhaKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathIndira Gandhi Musical FountainKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)