3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Bangalore’s diverse cultural heritage with a 3.5-hour walking tour of the city’s historic sites, temples and landmarks. Start the day local-style with a coffee at a neighborhood restaurant, then receive a blessing at a centuries-old temple. See and old-fashioned community gymnasium then learn about traditional healing and medicine. Visit a Muslim place of worship, and make a wish at a place celebrated by multiple religious. Learn about life inside the historic Pete, then finish your tour at Cottonpet Circle.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Cauvery Bhavan, Kempegowda Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009, India
Akkipete Main Road, O.T.C. Road Chickpete, Upparpete, Cottonpete, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053, India
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Recommend to wear footwear that is easy to take off and slip on, as we will have to remove them in a lot of places during this tour
- We will be entering places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. You will be offered the option of an alternative date or full refund in case the tour has to get cancelled
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yours Truly India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour of Old Bangalore?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Old Bangalore?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreWalking Tours - CoimbatoreHistorical Tours - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryWalking Tours - ChennaiHistorical Tours - ChennaiCategory
Wonderla Amusement ParkRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumMysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Karnataka Chitrakala ParishathFun World & Water WorldTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Vidhana SoudhaInnovative Film CityKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Sri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleNational Gallery of Modern ArtBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Bannerghatta National ParkIndira Gandhi Musical Fountain