4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Bangalore’s Anglo-Mysore influence with this heritage walking tour. See the lovely trees of Cubbon Park; Attara Kacheri, a High Court building designed in the Gothic style; and a state library housing more than 250,000 books. Visit the neo-classical Government Museum, the modernist Venkatappa Gallery, and the innovative Vishveshwariah Technology Museum. Come away from this tour with a deeper appreciation for Bangalore's complex history and cultural heritage.
- Learn about Anglo-Mysore influence in Bangalore
- Local guide shares insight on history and culture
- Entrance fees included
- Optional hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Pick up and drop from all Bangalore hotels (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Kasturba Rd, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Anglo Mysore heritage walk in Bangalore?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Anglo Mysore heritage walk in Bangalore?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Anglo Mysore heritage walk in Bangalore?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Anglo Mysore heritage walk in Bangalore?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreCity Tours - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - CoimbatoreHalf-day Tours - CoimbatoreCity Tours - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryCity Tours - ChennaiWalking Tours - ChennaiHalf-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Fun World & Water WorldKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Jawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleIndira Gandhi Musical FountainInnovative Film CityWonderla Amusement ParkTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Vidhana SoudhaNational Gallery of Modern ArtSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleArt of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Bannerghatta National Park