4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See beautiful Bangalore with a photographer’s eye on this private photowalk. You’ll begin early morning in the lively Grand Flower Market, where trucks arrive laden with fresh blooms and petals. Next you’ll visit the centuries-old Bangalore Fort, Hindu Temple Kote Venkataramana, and Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace. Your guide will lead you from site to site with careful attention to safety.
- Take photos of vibrant street scenes and majors sites of Bangalore
- Enjoy an early morning visit to the Grand Flower Market
- Local guide helps manage safety and photo etiquette
- Avoid navigation hassles as your guide leads the way
Saved to wishlist!
Private local guide
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Tips and Gratuties
Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless upgraded car option is selected)
Departure & Return
Sampangi Rama Nagara, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Tippu Sultan Palace Rd, Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560018, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Hour Private Photowalk Tour in Bengaluru?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Hour Private Photowalk Tour in Bengaluru?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 7325P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreFood Tours - CoimbatoreCity Tours - CoimbatoreWalking Tours - CoimbatoreMarkets - CoimbatorePhotography Tours - CoimbatoreHalf-day Tours - CoimbatoreFood Tours - PondicherryCity Tours - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryMarkets - PondicherryPhotography Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryFood Tours - ChennaiCity Tours - ChennaiWalking Tours - ChennaiMarkets - ChennaiPhotography Tours - ChennaiHalf-day Tours - ChennaiCategory
Wonderla Amusement ParkTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleBannerghatta National ParkBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Vidhana SoudhaIndira Gandhi Musical FountainKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Fun World & Water WorldKarnataka Chitrakala ParishathSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleNational Gallery of Modern ArtJawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumInnovative Film CityKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)