2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
A visit to the Taj Mahal is the highlight of many a traveler's trips to India. With this two-day private tour from Bangalore, you'll not only get to see the white-marble edifice in all its glory, but you'll also have the chance to see a few other top sites, notably the UNESCO World Heritage Agra Fort and the river-facing Mehtab Bagh, known for its stunning Taj Mahal views.
- A professional guide will take you to the Taj and other top spots
- Breakfast, lunch on both days, and monument fees are covered with this tour
- Round-trip-transfers to and from Agra are provided
- Spend the night in Agra -- accommodation is included
Saved to wishlist!
1-night hotel accommodation on twin sharing basic with breakfast
All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Bangalore - Delhi)
Professional private tour guide
Monument entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointBengaluru, Karnataka, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Bangalore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17646P79
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreBus Tours - MysoreOvernight Tours - MysoreMulti-day Tours - MysoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreOvernight Tours - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - PondicherryOvernight Tours - PondicherryMulti-day Tours - PondicherryCategory
Bull Temple (Nandi Temple)Fun World & Water WorldSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleIndira Gandhi Musical FountainTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)Innovative Film CityKR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Bannerghatta National ParkWonderla Amusement ParkNational Gallery of Modern ArtMysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)Karnataka Chitrakala ParishathRagigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleJawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Kaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)