18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See the Taj Mahal and still make it back to Bangalore in time for bed with this whirlwind trip to Agra, home of the stunning Taj Mahal. You'll take an early-morning flight to Delhi and then head straight from the airport to the Taj Mahal. In the afternoon, you'll get to see the Agra Fort, a 16th-century UNESCO World Heritage Site, and maybe get a chance to pick up a few souvenirs in Agra before heading back to Delhi for your flight home.
- Visit the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort in one day
- A professional guide will be on-site to show you the way
- Round-trip flights from Bangalore to Delhi
- Private, air-conditioned road transportation throughout the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Commercial Return Flight Tickets (Bangalore - Delhi)
All Transfers/Sightseeing by air conditioned by private vehicle
Professional private live tour guide
Monument entrances fees
Live Demonstration of Marble craftsmanship (as per guest)
Live Demonstration of Hand Knotted Carpet weaving (as per guest)
Live Demonstration of Handmade Embroidery - Zardozi (as per guest
Departure & Return
Departure PointBengaluru, Karnataka, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Bangalore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Bangalore with Commercial Return Flights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 13134P107
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangaloreBus Tours - MysoreFull-day Tours - MysoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatoreBus Tours - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryCategory
National Gallery of Modern ArtKaveri River (Kaveri Nadi)Mysore Palace (Mysuru Palace)KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)Karnataka Chitrakala ParishathTipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)ISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)Art of Living International Center (Art of Living Ashram)Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya TempleJawaharlal Nehru PlanetariumFun World & Water WorldBull Temple (Nandi Temple)Wonderla Amusement ParkBannerghatta National ParkSri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari TempleInnovative Film CityIndira Gandhi Musical Fountain