To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
App / Interactive map in English
Admission to Cave and Basin
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCave and Basin, Improvement District No. 9, AB T0L, Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/2/2020 - 10/23/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Triviography Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 268587P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBanffFun & Games - AlbertaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AlbertaFun & Games - CalgarySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CalgaryFun & Games - EdmontonSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - EdmontonCategory
Banff Via FerrataLake Louise Ski ResortYamnuska Wolfdog SanctuaryBanff GondolaMt. Norquay Ski ResortSulphur MountainYoho National ParkBow FallsMount AssiniboineVictoria GlacierBow RiverBanff National ParkCrowfoot GlacierPeyto LakeSpiral TunnelsLake MinnewankaBanff Sunshine Village Ski ResortColumbia IcefieldTunnel Mountain DriveBow Lake