- Make the most of your wintertime vacation
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Enjoy traditional refreshments during the tour
- Use provided snowshoes and poles to explore
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Our guide will be there within the 15 minute pick up window.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Guests should dress in ski wear for this trip including a winter jacket, ski pants, hats, mittens, and warm winter boots.
- Near public transportation
- All children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by someone 18 years and older.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or guardian of any child under the age of 18.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Snowshoeing Tour to Marble Canyon.