- Travel from the mountains of Banff to the rainforests of Vancouver
- Your guide provides educational and entertaining details throughout the trip
- Enjoy an included breakfast and overnight stay in a hostel
- Meet fellow travelers and share the experience with new friends
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: HI Banff Alpine Centre, 801 Hidden Ridge Way, Banff, AB T1L 1B3, Canada
2: YWCA Banff Hotel, 102 Spray Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1A6, Canada
3: Samesun Banff, 433 Banff Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1B4, Canada
Return Details1: Samesun Vancouver, 1018 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L5, Canada
2: HI Vancouver Central, 1025 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L4, Canada
3: Cambie Seymour Hostel, 515 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6, Canada
4: HI Vancouver Downtown Hostel, 1114 Burnaby St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1P1, Canada
5: HI Vancouver Jericho Beach, 1515 Discovery St, Vancouver, BC V6R 4K5, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Luggage Restrictions: Each passenger is restricted to one reasonably sized main backpack, bag, or suitcase to be stored in the bus luggage compartment, with a maximum allowable weight of 23kg (50lbs) and maximum linear dimensions (Height + Width + Depth) of 158cm (62in). In addition, each passenger may bring one small daypack that will be carried in the passenger compartment of the bus. Moose reserves the right to refuse to accept luggage that exceeds our weight and/or size restrictions. Moose will not cover any storage costs incurred by the client as a result. If Moose chooses to accept overweight or oversize luggage, we will charge a fee of $50 per bag for overweight/oversize pieces. Note that the decision to accept an overweight/oversize piece can only be made at departure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moose Travel Network
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Okanagan Chinook Tour from Banff finish Vancouver.