- Learn from locals in a traditional Bruneian cooking class
- Pick out fresh ingredients in the Tamu Tutong rural market
- Relax with hassle-free round-trip transfer from your hotel
- Benefit from your guide’s personalized attention on a private tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kommunihub Co
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Indigenous Home Cooking Class at Farmstay with Market Tour.