1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend the day exploring the stunning underwater world around Brunei on 1-day scuba diving tour. Whether you want to learn how to dive or you’re an experienced diver, this day tour is sure to satisfy your underwater wanderlust. Embark on two separate dives from Poni Serasa and dive among colorful coral reefs and famous shipwrecks. A packed lunch, diving equipment, and hotel transfers are included.
- Spend a day diving in the warm water of Brunei
- Dive amongst coral reefs and famous shipwrecks
- Dive groups are limited to six divers per instructor
- Lunch, equipment, and hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
2 Boat Dives
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks beyond those included
Additional services beyond those stated
Dive Gear (Fins, Mask, BCD, Regulator)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBandar Seri Begawan, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei-Muara District
Traveler pickup is offered
We will also provide Hotel pick ups if requested
- Brunei Intl Airport, Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei Darussalam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Poni Divers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fun Dives (1 day)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fun Dives (1 day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fun Dives (1 day)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Fun Dives (1 day)