5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
6 Boat Dives
Packed Lunches with Hot & Cold Drinks served onboard (Chicken, Beef or Vegetarian)
Trained guides and speedboat access
Visit Rainforest Biodiversity Centre
Teraja Long House visit and stay (over night)
Cultural performance and tradtitional dinner
Visit waterfall(s) (2-3 waterfalls during jungle trek)
Visit Palmetum garden
Lunch and Dinner during Long House Experience included
Local guide included
Transportation from and to Poni Homestay (or equivalant hotel)
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks beyond those included
Free gifts or souvenirs
Visits/Stops outside of the itinerary
Additional services beyond those stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Brunei Intl Airport, Bandar Seri Begawan Brunei Darussalam
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Poni Divers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dive Brunei and Rainforest Discovery II?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dive Brunei and Rainforest Discovery II?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dive Brunei and Rainforest Discovery II?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dive Brunei and Rainforest Discovery II
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBandar Seri BegawanHiking - Kota KinabaluHiking - SandakanHiking - KuchingCategory