30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
General Admission Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Capital Wheel, 141 American Way, National Harbor, MD 20745-1138
10/1/2019 - 12/1/2021
|Monday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
157 National Plaza, Oxon Hill, MD 20745, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The Capital Wheel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Capital Wheel General Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Capital Wheel General Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Capital Wheel General Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Capital Wheel General Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 201486P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksBaltimoreTheme Parks - MarylandAttractions & Museums - MarylandTheme Parks - Washington DCAttractions & Museums - Washington DCTheme Parks - Amboseli National ParkAttractions & Museums - Amboseli National ParkCategory