- A 5-hour small-group wine tour
- Sip on the region’s highly-regarded wine wines, like Viognier and Sauvignon Blanc
- Spend a day in a rarely visited part of the Maryland countryside
- Learn about the history and culture of the region’s wine production from an informative guide
- Enjoy free snacks during the tour
- Avoid the hassle of a large group with this small tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point• 10:45 am- Bowie Town Center - Safeway Parking Lot (Meet in the back of parking lot closest to Emerald Way, Bowie, MD)
• 11: 30 am - Showplace Arena Parking Lot 14900 Pennsylvania Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 (Meet in the parking lot across from the track)
Return DetailsReturn to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. We discourage hi-heel shoes. Some wine tours will occur in the vineyard. Depending upon the conditions, the vineyards may be muddy.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 8 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the wineries have patio or dining facilities. You are also welcome to pack a lunch or snack. There will be time during the first visit to eat. You may purchase wine to drink with your food. The wineries will uncork to bottle (no fee).
- You are prohibited from bringing other alcoholic beverages to the winery. You are prohibited from bring alcoholic beverages that you did not purchase from the wineries on the tour.
- Must advise departure location; Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vino 301 Wine Concierge
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Heritage Region Wine Tour.