Departure & Return
Departure Point401 Light St Baltimore Visitor Center, Baltimore, MD 21202
Traveler pickup is offered
- Baltimore-Washington Intl Airport, Glen Burnie, MD 21240
- Baltimore Cruise Port, 2001 E McComas St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY I Love Baltimore Personal Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Baltimore Monuments Walking Tour.