2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
complimentary ticket to the Daylesford and District Museum
Departure & Return
98 Vincent St , 98 Vincent St, Daylesford VIC 3460, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
inside Daylesford Visitor Information Centre
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/26/2019 - 12/22/2022
|Friday:||01:30 PM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Alice's Journeys is perfect for extended families and groups with children - consider booking a private tour for your family group
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alice's Journeys Walking Tours of Daylesford
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Alices Journeys Guided Walking Tours of Daylesford?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingBallaratWalking Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory