10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel north from Baku, into what was once known as the Quba Kingdom to the forest of Gechresh. Stroll through the trees and enjoy a picnic lunch of barbequed lamb before heading to the next point of interest: Tanggalti canyon. The walls of the canyon reach up to 600 meters in places. Finally, the last leg of the tour takes you to the mountain waterfall of Afrudja.
- See the natural and wild beauty of Azerbaijan with a guide
- Learn more about the history and geography of the isolated area
- Save yourself the hassle of navigating the mountain roads
- Your package includes round-trip transportation from your Baku lodging
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY Travel2Baku
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 45739P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesBakuNature and Wildlife - TbilisiNature and Wildlife - YerevanNature and Wildlife - MestiaCategory