11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the mountainous Guba region of Azerbaijan during this full-day tour. Drive through the countryside of Azerbaijan and stop at Beshbarmag Dag—the ‘Five-Fingered Mountain—and a few remote villages on the way to Guba. Then, visit one of Europe’s highest villages, Khinalug, set atop the Lesser Caucasus mountains at 2,335 meters. Take in the beautiful scenery and learn a bit about the history of the region before heading back to Baku.
- Take a full-day tour from Baku to the mountainous Guba region
- See many remote villages and the ‘Five-Fingered Mountain’
- Explore one of Europe’s highest villages, Khinalug, and its scenery
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your Baku hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels and apartments in Baku.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not a specific health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TESTOUR LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63022P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBakuBus Tours - TbilisiNature and Wildlife - TbilisiEco Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - YerevanNature and Wildlife - YerevanEco Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaNature and Wildlife - MestiaEco Tours - MestiaCategory