- 4-hour cruise on the Black Pearl pirate ship from Ayia Napa
- A fun-filled activity ideal for families
- Sail along Cyprus' coastline and see highlights such as Cape Greco, Konnos Bay, and Ayia Napa’s sea caves
- Watch pirates swashbuckle and enjoy an onboard buffet of Greek cuisine
- Round-trip transport from Ayia Napa hotels is included
Departure & Return
Meeting at the Black Pearl at Ayia Napa harbour no later than 10:20am
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Embark the ship, greet the costumed characters onboard, and set sail along the picturesque curve of Cyprus’ coastline. Admire natural landmarks such as Cape Greco, Konnos Bay, the sea caves of Ayia Napa, and Fig Tree Bay. Along the way, you’ll have the chance to plunge into the Mediterranean Sea during swimming stops.
Watch an exhilarating swashbuckling performance from pirates and then sate your appetite with a buffet lunch inspired by Greek specialties: feast on roasted chicken, potatoes, rice, tzatziki and coleslaw, opting to purchase drinks if you wish.
After four hours, return to Ayia Napa Harbour and relax during the journey back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Take your bathing suit along, beach towels
- Sun protection cream is a must
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff