9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With just one day to experience Provence, this full-day tour from Avignon includes the famous lavender fields (seasonal), picturesque hilltop towns, and Provencal markets. Visit historic landmarks such as Senanque Abbey and the UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard; explore the towns of Roussillon, les Baux de Provence, and Gordes; and follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh in Saint Remy de Provence.
- Full-day Highlights of Provence tour from Avignon
- Admire views of the Luberon Valley, Senanque Abbey, and the Provence lavender fields (seasonal)
- Marvel at the ancient Roman Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit traditional Provencal towns such as Roussillon, les Baux de Provence, and Gordes
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Provence or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pont du Gard Ticket not included
Departure & Return
41 Cr Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
In front of the tourist office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Time 4 Provence.H
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Provence Highlights Full-Day Tour from Avignon?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Provence Highlights Full-Day Tour from Avignon?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Definitely recommend for those who only have a day to see Provence and don’t want to drive." See review
- "It’s a long day, but this tour manages to fit in all the important stops." See review
- "The only issue was a lack of decent toilets; we were taken to the public toilets in the center of towns or parks." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Provence Highlights Full-Day Tour from Avignon
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceFull-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesFull-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesFull-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Rhone Valley Region Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & Tickets