2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Services of a local expert guide during a private walking tour in the city of Avignon
Any entrance tickets and transportation - food and beverages - tips - amenities
Departure & Return
19 Pl. de l'Horloge, 84000 Avignon, France
Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the City Hall.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AKOPSO
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Avignon: Private Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAvignonWalking Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceWalking Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesWalking Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesCategory
Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)UzesEglise Notre-Dame des SablonsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)Rhone Valley RegionNimesRhône RiverTavel RoussillonAigues-MortesLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)GordesAvignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)Châteauneuf-du-PapeLes Halles MarketLes Saintes Maries de la Mer