- Save time and see multiple Austin highlights in a day
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- The van stops at major sights such as the University of Texas campus
- Visit different parts of the city–downtown, the south side, and the east
Departure & Return
Tours will depart from the Austin Visitor Center which is in the same building as the convention center parking garage. Corner of E 4th and Red River St.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must be accommodated with legal car seats (not provided)
- Please note: Adult guests with children younger than eight years of age (unless taller than 4 feet 9 inches) will need to bring a child safety seat, this is Texas State Law
- Special accommodations for wheelchair accessible needs will be addressed by management. Special arrangements may require as long as 72 hours’ notice to secure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY AO Tours Austin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Austin Small-Group Tour in Convertible Van.