30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
2530 W Fitzhugh Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Texas Hill Country Olive Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Texas Hill Country Olive Orchard Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Texas Hill Country Olive Orchard Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Texas Hill Country Olive Orchard Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 25815P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAustinFood Tours - TexasWalking Tours - TexasCategory
South Congress Avenue (SoCo)French Legation MuseumAustin AquariumLady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center2nd Street DistrictAustin Convention CenterHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)Mexic-Arte Museum Zilker Metropolitan ParkBullock Texas State History MuseumLBJ Presidential LibraryTexas Governor's MansionAustin Paramount TheatreMayfield Park and Preserve