1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Lady Bird Lake is a popular nature escape in the heart of downtown Austin, complete with scenic footbridges, lakeside parks, and skyline views. Ideal for families and outdoor enthusiasts, this cycling tour allows you to escape city traffic and cruise around the Lady Bird Hike and Bike Trail, which spans 10 miles (16 kilometers) and loops around the lake’s shoreline.
- Bike tour of Lady Bird Lake
- Learn about Austin’s history and escape the city bustle
- See notable sites including the Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue and the Old Railroad Bridge
- Get insider tips from a local guide
- Enjoy frequent stops to take photos and rest your legs
- Bottled water included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Austin Parks Usage $5 fee
Departure & Return
1707 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Across the street from the Barton Springs Picnic food trucks
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour leaves from 1707 Barton Springs Rd. Please arrive 15 early prior to start time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barton Springs Bike Rental & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Bike Tour in Austin?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Bike Tour in Austin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Bike Tour in Austin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Bike Tour in Austin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Bike Tour in Austin
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAustinCity Tours - TexasMountain Bike Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasCategory
Bullock Texas State History Museum Tours & Tickets2nd Street District Tours & TicketsTexas Governor's Mansion Tours & TicketsAustin Paramount Theatre Tours & TicketsHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG) Tours & TicketsAustin Aquarium Tours & TicketsMexic-Arte Museum Tours & TicketsSouth Congress Avenue (SoCo) Tours & TicketsAustin Convention Center Tours & TicketsLady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Tours & TicketsFrench Legation Museum Tours & TicketsLBJ Presidential Library Tours & TicketsZilker Metropolitan Park Tours & TicketsDriskill Hotel (The Driskill) Tours & TicketsMayfield Park and Preserve Tours & Tickets