Explore our promoted experiences
- Go to a shortlist of places in Austin known for their paranormal activity
- A history lesson as well as a ghost tour—learn about Victorian-era Austin
- Hear ghost stories about popular landmarks that you might not uncover alone
- Explore the city without getting lost—a guide takes care of the navigating
Departure & Return
The Murder by Gaslight Ghost Tour starts at 214 W 4th St, right next to the Big D sign at DuMont's. If you need directions, or get lost, you have a map in your Ticket Confirmation email. You can contact us and we'll get you to the right place!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours Austin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience