Departure & Return
Tour departs & returns at the Loop 360 Boat Ramp located under the south end of the Pennybacker Bridge. Parking underneath the bridge is free. $5 entry fee per person collected by & paid to Travis County Parks. Cash or check only.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early for parking & entry
- There is no restroom on the boat - please use facilities prior to boarding. Restrooms breaks are available. Please inform your Captain.
- Food and alcoholic beverages are permitted (glass containers & styrofoam are prohibited)
- Waiver of Release and Liability will be required to sign prior to boarding
- This is a public park and boat ramp operated by Travis County, from which we depart & return only
- Smoking is permitted. Please inform your Captain before smoking.
- Swimming is permitted during the rental. Please inform your Captain.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wake Riderz - Lake Austin Pontoon Boat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Private Lake Austin Boat Cruise.