- Learn about Austin as you tackle missions given by a remote host
- This activity is a good option for families and groups
- Gather your coworkers together for this team-building experience
- Events can also be customized to your group
Departure & Return
5300 N Capital of Texas Hwy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note: You MUST provide a correct, working, domestic phone number in your reservation in order for your hunt to be possible, since it is remotely hosted. Each team must bring at least one fully charged smart phone that has GPS and that can can send and receive data, photos, videos, and text messages. If you have an international phone number or encounter other technical difficulties, you must complete the game using WhatsApp or email. You can easily provide us with this contact information through a viator message in advance of your hunt.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The digital hunt documents is sent via text to you phones
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alley Kat Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Make sure to let people know they need a car AND traffic maybe bad going around the circle at Zilker Park, stay to the left if possible, we sat for an hour trying to get around." See review