1 hour (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
See a different side of Austin on this small-group running tour. Casually run about 3.1 miles (5km) around the city, exploring some of Austin’s most infamous haunted landmarks. Then, head to the Congress Ave Bridge to see the bats fly out from under it for the night’s hunt at dusk.
- An active way to see Austin
- Learn about Austin’s ghosts and haunted landmarks
- See the bats fly out from under the Congress Ave Bridge
- Stress-free package for visitors and locals
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Driskill Hotel Lobby
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 8 years
- OPERATED BY City Running Tours Austin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 49202P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursRunning ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAustinGhost & Vampire Tours - TexasRunning Tours - TexasCategory
Austin Convention CenterAustin Aquarium2nd Street DistrictSouth Congress Avenue (SoCo)Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower CenterMayfield Park and PreserveHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)Mexic-Arte Museum LBJ Presidential LibraryBullock Texas State History MuseumZilker Metropolitan ParkFrench Legation MuseumDriskill Hotel (The Driskill)Austin Paramount TheatreTexas Governor's Mansion