Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
109 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Austin
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Use of helmet
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointParadise Smoothies, 10910 Domain Dr #106, Austin, TX 78758, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segcity Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Domain Evening Segway Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 74447P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAustinGhost & Vampire Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasSegway Tours - TexasCategory
Mexic-Arte Museum Austin Convention CenterFrench Legation MuseumHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)Bullock Texas State History MuseumMayfield Park and PreserveAustin Paramount TheatreZilker Metropolitan ParkAustin AquariumLady Bird Johnson Wildflower CenterSouth Congress Avenue (SoCo)2nd Street DistrictDriskill Hotel (The Driskill)Texas Governor's MansionLBJ Presidential Library