- 1.5-hour Segway tour of downtown Austin
- View the Texas State Capitol building and grounds, along with other landmarks
- Get a local's perspective on the best spots in the Warehouse Entertainment district
- Learn from the guide about Austin's history, music, and neighborhoods
- Includes guide and use of equipment
Departure & Return
Directions: Austin Segway tours is conveniently one block west of the Texas state capitol building in downtown Austin. Our store front faces 12th street, and is located between Lavaca Street and Guadalupe Street in downtown Austin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide welcomes you, then provides a safety briefing and time to get familiar with the Segway operations. After a few minutes of practice, most people are ready to roll.
Follow your guide through downtown Austin to see landmarks such as the Texas State Capitol Building, Congress Avenue, the historic Driskill Hotel. the Warehouse Entertainment District, Lady Bird Lake, and other interesting sites. Your guide shares informative commentary about the city and its history as you travel at a leisurely pace by Segway.
After 1.5 hours, your guide returns you to your starting point to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Minimum weight of 100 pounds, max weight of 275 pounds
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Nation Austin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Capitol of Texas Segway Tour in Austin.