Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour Austin's south side by bike - stops for beers, barbecue, and swimming
- Cycle a laid-back total of 11 miles during your ride
- Take a dip in Austin's legendary Barton Spring Pool, a spring-fed swimming spot
- Stop for a lunch of Texas-style BBQ and craft beers
- Pedal back up Austin's 6th Street for more craft brews on an outdoor patio
- Great way to experience Austin like a local
Departure & Return
meet in the parking lot of South Gate- Barton Springs Pool (not the main entrance)- 1000 Azie Morton (formerly Robert E Lee)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bike has a bottle cage
- Youths ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children ages 11 and under, private tour required (extra $50 pp)
- Not recommended for kids under age 14 (strenuous at times)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Strenuous at times, but can walk up the hills if needed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bikes and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands